Tuesday 19 June 2012

History of music videos




Researching into the history of music videos has helped me as it has given me information on why music videos are so important. It has provided me with the knowledge on how music videos have become more complex, starting as standard performance videos, the growing to involve CGI elements and animation. This has given me the insight i need to create a successful music video, as it has showed me why music videos are such a huge element of the music industry in this day and age.
It has emphasized how now audiences have more of an interest on the music video than the actual track itself, and how the long wait for the distribution of the music video can be an intense experience for audiences. It has also shown be that through time, as technology develops, so does the quality of music videos, as they become more complex and entertaining, with the use and experimentation of new technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment