Thursday 20 September 2012

Diary #12

I decided I had done enough research for now, and will come back to it later. As it is getting on in terms of time and I feel as though Planning is very essential. Therefore, I began by sending Birdy an email. This was basically just to show that I had considered copyright issues and was aware that her song is not mine to use or mess about with, so I asked her permission if I could use it.
I then created a spider diagram for all my initial ideas. This is just so that I could get all of my work onto a page, and put my ideas out clearly, allowing me to adapt/change/develop them. I will be able to add to this diagram and think about what works and what doesn’t. This is being used as a guidline for my production work.
I am now working on my mood board. I decided instead of using photos, I would create a video on Adobe Premier pro. I am getting videos off YouTube, converting them into downloadable videos, and then adding them to my mood board. This is just so that I can have a selection of songs and images that show the sort of image I wish to portray in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment