Tuesday 25 September 2012

Diary #14

Today i analysed the song lyrics of the song i am using for my music video. This was extrmemely helpful as it allowed me to achknowledge the kind of shots i might be able to incorperate into my music video. I found that the lyrics of my song actually fit perfectly with the storyline of my narrative. Words like "save me" "knocking" and "drunken eyes" will all allow me to emphasise the sympathy i wish the audience to feel for my character. It will also enable me to have interesting shots, such as extreme close ups of the girls eyes with dialated pupils etc...

Another thing i did today was write up a brief props list using prezi. This allowed me to think out side the box about things i could use in my music video to make it more interesting. I came up with bubbles, glitter to emphasise freedom and a careless attitude. In contrast to bags of clothes and car keys thrown on the floor, to emphasise the girls lonliness after being kicked out, and the keys on the floor will represent the panic of the driver that has just hit the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment