Thursday 4 October 2012

Diary #17

This week i have created a health and safety plan. This is basically a sheet that has a list of potential risks. I will bring this with me when shooting, to ensure that i am prepared for any particular halt or problem that may occur whilst filming. And example of this is if there is extremely bad weather on the day, this will make the atmosphere and general concept of my music video difficult to portray. I then went through steps i could do to change this: check the weather of the film date, bring umbrellas, so that if it does begin to rain equiptment does not get damaged etc...

Another thing i have been doing this week is thinking about mise en scene. I had to plan what my main artost would be wearing, as this will be the person shown the most in my music video. My inspiration were women from the 50's that had a fashionable sense of style, such as Bridgitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, Anne Baxter:








To do so, i went home and looked through my wardrobe for clothes that are most believable to have been worn in the fifties. I think my findings were very good. I founs a selection of blouses, dresses, shirts and a skirt. In terms of shoes i found two pairs of boots, and a pair of caramel brown loafers with tassles. Shoes will have to be determined on the day, as with all the clothes, as depending on the weather, I will have to decide what is most appropriate, as most of the filming will be done outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment