Thursday 18 October 2012

MUSIC VIDEO - STORY BOARDS







 
I decided it was essential to create a story board before shooting my music video. This is because it will set a guideline of what shots i should be aiming to get when filming my music video.It will ensure i do not forget anything important, and will also help me to remember the order of my story line. Some of the shots should be on a "wish list" for instance, the sunrise at the beginning of the shot. This is because it might not be completely possible to get the shot, for example, lack of time, equipment troubles, weather conditions, time consumption etc. However, i have still put it on my story board as this is how i would like my narrative to appear. Although, it is very unlikely i will have this order as my final cut of the music video, as when in the location i might find other things i am interested in shooting for example, locations that might look visually pleasing on camera, animals i might see etc... But overall, this is my rough guideline and final narrative plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment