Tuesday 6 November 2012

Audience Questionnaire Results!


As you can see, I have asked a number of my target audience questions about Indie Folk music. I wanted to know who their favourite artist was, this is because it will allow me to research into these artists and the styles of their music videos and adapt these into my own music video, making it look at though I have considered all aspects of Indie Folk music. In terms of the actual video, I decided I would ask about what my audience want to see when watching an Indie Folk music video. This was extremely helpful, as it made me feel as though the narrative I am creating within my music video is appropriate. It has given me ideas on particular shots I can use within my music video, that audiences find grasping. As well as all of this, it has reminded me of certain aspects that can often be forgotten, such as mise-en-scene and how important this is to make the actual product visually pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment