Monday 26 November 2012

Magazine Advert - Second Draft


This is the second draft of my musicians magazine advert. As you can see i have changed the layout completely after reading over the feedback I was given. In order to make it look more realistic, I looked through "Q" magazine at some of the music magazine adverts shown within it. I found many that I felt would be appropriate, however, eventually settled on using "Generation Terrorists" magazine advert as a stimulus for my design. I decided to have all the information on the top half and a picture on the bottom, however I now feel that I might change the bottom half to a number of scattered photos. I created an effect on the photo, after looking at Ellie Goulding's advertisement, the twinkle and lights effects made the artist look innocent and dreamlike, which is essential for my music artist. I have kept the reviews on there, as I feel this is important for marketing the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment