Tuesday 8 January 2013

Diary #22

For the past couple of weeks I have been very focused on finishing the first draft of my music video. After successfully filming it, I have been spending a lot of time editing it on Adobe Premier Pro. To do so I had to export all my my footage from tape to digital, then import it to the programme I am editing it on. I decided to go through my shots and decide what shots i will be using and what ones are badly shot, or lit. I then changed all the names of each clip, so that the editing process would be easier. 
I have put all the shots together in a way that is paced well with my song "People Help The People". They show my main artist walking through the woods and then arriving at a house, having an argument with what the audience will assume is her mother and then running away. The video has a tragic ending, in order to suit the sad style of music and conotate the lyrics of the song, which talk about caring and how there should be more of it. 
I have exported and am now going to focus a lot of my time on editing it on After Effects. I will use this programme to edit the lighting with filters and perhaps add some special effects. Either way, I am very happy with my first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment