Thursday 31 January 2013

Diary #24

Today I have been very busy completing many of the tasks I still need to complete. I have written a list so i can keep up with my time management and ensure that everything is done for my deadline. 

I still need to:
- Finish and upload my anamatic
- Do final draft of music video - add filter light to make a more sepia effect

- Continue with Diary posts
- Do evaluation questions


This is not very much, as I have separated my tasks so that i Have aims for each week. If i stick to the aims I have set, these tasks should easily be completed by my deadline. 

Today I have uploaded a short video of photographs of myself filming on the Sony HD camera. This proves that my video is all my own footage and my actors were directed by myself. 

I have also uploaded my final two Music Magazine Adverts to my blog. I created both a landscape and portrait copy in order to be able to use the advert in places like billboards and bus stops.  

I am currently in the process of uploading my first draft of my music video, as I had to make the file smaller as Blogger wouldn't let me upload the original copy I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment