Monday 21 January 2013

Music Video Draft One








This is the first draft of my music video. When filming it I ensured to gather as many shots as I could. I experimented with angles and contrasts. As you can see it begins with different shots of the location, as i wanted to make sure that it was clearly and Indie Folk music video, as it contains elements that will be recignised by my target audience. For example, the location of the forest, shots of nature, gleaming sunlight etc...
I have decided to create a narrative based music video as when reading through my questionairre results I found that most of my target audience enjoy getting into a story, rather than watching the singer/s perform, which is different in comparison to music such as Rock, where the target audience would enjoy watching performance based music videos as they enjoy gigs. The narrative follows a young girl, as my target audience is a younger audience.
This is only my first draft as now I intend to edit my music video as much as possible, in order to make the lighting and pace perfect. I will be using After Effects in order to add a suitable filter light. As my audience feed back suggested that I should focus on the lighting of my video, as the shots and order of narrative are near enough perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment