Wednesday 27 February 2013

Music Video - Second Draft


Music Video Final FIXED AUDIO from Haydon Media on Vimeo.


After recieving feedback from my first draft of my music video, the only thing my target audience could find that might be able to change is the lighting of my music video. This is because I was attempting to portray a different era, possibly the fifties.
In order to portray this I began to think about ways to portray lighting. This could be done with simple tweaks in contrasting on editing programmes, however I chose to go down the route of adding a filter light from After Effects to something more sepia like. Once going through a range of different filter lights, I began to experiment with them, everntually choosing one that I felt nicely portrayed the era I wished to represent. However, I then rendered my video and watching it back realised that the lighting effect I had added actually lowered the quality of the shots within my video. Shot's of the sun that are essential in portraying ther Indie Folk genre became too bright and blurry. Therefore, I decided I would have to remove this effect in order to portray my video in a professional manner. 

Above is the Sepia filtered music video I experimented with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment