Sunday 10 March 2013

Organised Screening Feedback


I organised a screening of my final draft of my music video, to ensure that there were no more adjustments that needed to be made. Once I had shown my target audience my final music video, I asked them to look through the pile of papers in the middle of the table. On these pieces of paper, I wrote down my key aims, themes and particular shots I wanted people to notice. I then asked my audience members to look through and choose one/or more sheets that they felt were strongly represented or true. If audience members did not agree with any, they were allowed to not choose any. Luckily, all audience members chose one or more that they agreed with! Making me feel as though my final draft was successful! 


Here is some photo evidence of the feedback I received:










As you can see, the elements my audience members enjoyed or agreed were present are all fundamental parts of a music video for example; creative shots, mise en scene, editing that fits with the music, themes that suit the Indie Folk genre. This makes me feel as though I have successfully created a product that would do well under my chosen genre, due to audience members appreciating my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment