Monday 2 July 2012

Diary #3

Today I decided to focus on what each part of my research has given me in terms of preparation for my music video. 


I read over what research i have completed already and thought about what it has done for me and what its purpose was. This has been beneficial as it has reminded me of what is important to think about. For example, by looking at the 'conventions of a music video' presentation I previously made, i began thinking about how i might use the bright lighting of the sun (if i manage to film on a sunny day at my location) to reflect through the main characters hair in the opening shot of her waking up. I felt this would work quite nicely, as the song choice is going to be calm and peaceful and i feel it might reflect the mellow tone of the music video, making the action of the car crash later shock the audience more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment