Thursday 13 September 2012

Diary #10

Another thing i have been doing this week is having a greater interest in my actual song choice for my music video. I have been studying all the artists i was considering using and have conducted that Birdy is the best music artist for my music video idea. This is ebcause she is young, mellow, peaceful too (which will contrast with my tragic narrative) and also iconic, as at only 12 she began a music career that has touched the world.

I was studying songs, and was stuck between 'Shelter' and 'Help The People'. This is because 'shelter' might be good as it could represent how the girl in my narrative was killed due to lack of shelter. However, by studying the lyrics of 'Help The People' i found they relate more to my story, and my using these lyrics, i might be able  to illustrate the lyrics better. For example 'drunken eyes' i could use a shot of the girls eyes in my video, as she began the video drunk.

I did a prezi that was showing research of Birdy. I looked into ther background of her life, what influences her, how she got to where she is. As i felt by having this knowledge i could get a better idea of how to conduct a video using her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment