Thursday 13 September 2012

Diary #9

By studying the influences on Indie Folk music, i have gathered more knowledge on the type of visual look my music video must acquire. The images that stood out to me most were location images, such as forests, beaches, sunsets etc... This has given me a clearer idea of where i might set my music video and the way i might begin to film it. Starting with the sun coming up, but using editing to speed it up so it has a more postmodern feel, for example.

I looked into the influences of my artist's music genre by creating a mood board on PowerPoint. This is because i feel images are a greater way of learning and help me to identify differences in this genre in comparison to others. After gathering all my images and scattering them on a page, i began writing about them. Looking at them all, i could see links, in the instruments used, the image of ther artists and etc...

Doing this it hjas helped to have a clarer image of the mise en scene i wish to create in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment