Thursday 22 November 2012

Feedback - First Draft of Magazine Advert

I decided to ask for feedback for my first magazine draft, as I feel there is something missing. This is what I gathered from asking people that are my target audience:

  • It looks too much like a film poster, not looking as though it is a musician enough
  • It looks very plain and spacious, the green is so dark it highlights the empty spaces inbetween the text
  • The boarder around the picture looks out of place. The picture should fill the page!
  • There needs to be some reference to social networking and interactions with the public, such as a smartphone barcode or a twitter hashtag
  • There should be an actual photo of the album or digipak, so audiences know what to look out for when going to the shops.
Therefore, I am going to take all of this feedback into account and try to change my Magazine to be more suitable for my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment