Thursday 22 November 2012

Magazine Advert - First Draft




This is the first draft of my music magazine advert. I decided to use green and cream as the colour themes, this is because both of these colour s are evident in the image I have used, they are shown in the background of the green forest and are also evident in my main artists clothing. I decided to use RiotSquad font, this is because it is the font I have used on my front cover of the Digipak. This creates a house style and a theme for my artists name, almost giving it a distinct logo.
Another thing that i have clearly placed in line of the audiences eye is the album name "My Dream World..." The same name I have used in my music digipak. The Release Date is very large and in capital letters. This is so that audiences can clearly see when they can buy this album, allowing it to be printed in their mind - unforgettable.
I have used the same image of the birds as were used in the digipak, contributing to my concept of creating a logo for the name "Birdy".
The picture is right in the middle of the page, allowing audiences to instantly see whom the artist is, the vibrant colour editing i have applied to the photo make it more vibrant against the earthy dark green background.
The star ratings across the middle will contribute towards persuading my audiences to buy this product. As they all show 5 star ratings from top newspapers known in the UK: "The Times", "TheGuardian", "The Daily Mail". They also make comments on the actual video that will perhaps be persuasive in themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment