Sunday 10 March 2013

My Final Digipak

I have made many changes on my digipak from the first draft I made, however I am now very happy with my overall result. I feel that all the colours I have used support my vintage era'd theme, as well as complimenting the mise en scene of my main artist. The contrast editing I have done on each photo ensures that all pictures conform to a house style, and clearly come from the same digipak. I have created this final image in order to portray what my digipak would look like when all together. You can see the two spots where the disks would go, and also are able to see how the images work together. The bottom three being more green and outdoorsy and the top three being more golden, warm and sunlit. All images were taken by me on set location.

No comments:

Post a Comment