Sunday 10 March 2013

Final Magazine Advert Products



These are the final magazine adverts I have created. 

As you can see I have taken away the scattered photos I originally included in my Portrait draft. This is because i felt the page looked too busy and messy. I decided by using the Ctrl T action on Photoshop, i could tilt images and text in order to create a scattered effect, without it actually being too busy on the page. I quite like the minimalistic style, its very simplistic yet difficult to create. I decided it suited the theme of my music video and music artist better to have a magazine advert in this style. 

The landscape version I have created enables a choice. It ensures that my magazine adverts could be used in places like bus stops, however with the landscape option, it means advertising can be done on billboards etc... One element that I have added to my final draft are the swirls. These were achieved using the Brush Tool on Photoshop. I decided to use light white on the green, and dark black on the cream. This creates a contrasting effect, making the products more visually appealing. The dark black was used also, as I felt it looked similar to vintage vinyl records.This complements my theme of the 50's era and will attract the right target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment